Friday, September 26, 2008

Spore

When my friend mentioned "Spore", I thought he meant Singapore (shortform). Well, he actually wanted to recommend me a new game created by Maxis; the creator of the games: Sims.

What exactly is it? Take a look at its promotional video here below. I'll check it out later and see how it goes. When I try our this game, I'll review it a little. It just launch early this month anyway.



It sort of reminds me a little of the game Creatures I used to play. Cute creatures. There's an overview and review of creatures here.

Norn being hatched from the egg by the incubator.


.
Looking at this video reminds me of the game. Its soft soothing background music and chatter of the Norns to each other. I remember making a number of baby norns.. so adorable. You can teach it to do things and say certain words. You can pet and spank it if it's naughty. I was so sad when Windows XP couldn't support my game anymore. :( I just found out there is an online version of it. Perhaps I'll try it out next week. :)

No comments: