Then, I started one.. and the rest is history. But a note of caution, despite the description given by some of the promo - sometimes they do not seem like what it seems. Will share some of my experiences with you all.
A recap on my May 2011 - Coupon purchases. (to date, I've tried www.groupsmore.com and www.dealmates.com.my)
1. [58% Off] RM50 for RM120 worth of Shoes at The Cobbler. Free delivery
The Cobbler shoes (First time buying shoes online but was attracted by the reasonable price and the ability to exchange the shoes for the right size if it does not fit)
Will share with you the duration and experience of exchanging the shoe size.
2. [50% Off] Barbecue Meat Platter + Salad for up to 4 people from Craft Brews for RM69 instead of RM138.05 (Only RM17.25 per person). Non-Halal
A big fan of ribs and this promo seems too good to be true! :) Plus the fact that Craft Brews rave that they have a variety of "home-brewed" (in Singapore) to try out. Not really a beer fan but it's a good deal and good reason to meet friends.
- 2 types of pork back ribs and 2 quarter chicken.
- Salad, potato wedges and corn on the cob.
- Signature Craft-brewed beers available.
- Happy hours from Mon to Sat 6.00pm – 8.00pm, Sun 6.00pm – closing.
3. [78% Off] 10” X 13” Large Personalised Hardcover Fotobook for RM80 instead of RM369
50-page 10” X 13” full colour hardcover photo book.
Durable binding and dust jacket.
Photos printed on matte art paper.
Ready within 7 working days.
Photoscape design software with pictorial guide.
Haven't utilised yet but think it's a bargain. Only downside - have to find a Mac to use the Iphoto to make the Photobook or drive to their outlet to do it there. (Not too friendly to PC users!)
3. [90% off] 3-hour hands-on Makeup Workshop at Celmonze Aesthetic Academy worth RM480.
Decided to join a friend for this class for fun but was severely disappointed based on the highlighted red terms. "Makeup tools" was provided all right.. read my review to find out about my disappointment. It's similar to being told I was attending a baking class but it turned out as a demo (Lucky guy... I was too busy to blog about that "class" I attended that I don't feel like getting upset all over again.)
- Learn to use makeup to define your features.
- Makeup tools and cosmetics provided.
- Small classes for personal attention.
- Classes conducted in English or Mandarin.
4. RM99 for Almost 3 Hours of Bliss in KL City. Aromatherapy Massage + Ultimate Renewal Facial Treatment + Paraffin Hand Treatment at MURAD by Beauty Chemistry (Worth RM390).For Both Men & Women
Aromatherapy Massage (1 hour)
Ultimate Renewal Facial Treatment (1.5 hours)
Paraffin Hand Treatment (20 minutes)
Haven't had a facial in ages since the skin specialist I visited told me to finish my course of Roaccutane first before I allow my commodones to be pressed out, etc.
I've bought a few more others which will only blog after I utilize to review about my experience.
This one promo is so worth-while I have to share it here first (another meat lover's promo!)
BAR B Q PLAZA 50% Off Supreme Beef Set or Supreme Pork Set (Set For 2 -3 Pax)