Monday, September 15, 2008

Holding hands

I was reminded of this topic since my friend came back home for a visit after few years. During the last visit, she asked me how did my bf started to hold my hands.

I related my story.

My bf just tried to hold my hands. Obviously, I was aware of his intentions and I evaded. Whenever he tried, I quickly moved my hands and innocently asked him what he was doing. He acted nonchalant and said nothing. We were always playing a cat-and-mouse game since the beginning and even now.

Guess I was a little naughty and didn’t want to make it easy for him. In the end, when he wasn’t trying, I pretended to be cold in the cinema and finally let him hold my hands to warm them up. He was surprised but I would presume, pleased. Ironically, his hands were colder than mine!! :p

Anyway, my friend shared her story. Her bf was more formal. He just asked her permission to hold her hands. She was quite surprised when he asked. I find it quite sweet, sincere and very gentleman.

But then, my cheeky and sneaky bf actions of secretly trying to hold my hands also worked for me. ;) Go figure...

No comments: