Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Online Retail

I tried my hands at selling some of my stuff online and ended up being more of an online buyer than a seller... *groan*

It is time to say good-bye to my online selling of my 2nd-hand goods. Sigh..

Meanwhile as I wait for one more item to be ready (I ordered handmade knitted booties for my pregnant colleague), I hope to take leave from my online "store" and shopping to concentrate on the next few months of torture coming. Oppps I also pre-order a nice wristlet for a friend's birthday gift... arghh see??

On a side note, I didn't know selling online is such a hassle! Despite putting a very low price, people still haggle with pathetic few Ringgit with me e.g RM15 for a RM35 novel is not good enough. She wants RM12 with postage!

I am not willing to agree on that price as I have to purposely go to the post office to send the items. (lazy, no time and troublesome)

Perhaps, I'm just not cut out for this kind of "job" while others prosper with this. Oh well, one day I will with a way, I shall continue to dream! :)

No comments: