Monday, June 29, 2009

Shu Uemura Sales

Shu Uemura Sale
Brands offered:
Shu Uemura, Kiehl’s, Giorgio Armani & Lancôme !
Date: 26 June, Friday.
Time: 10am – 5pm.
Where: Shu Uemura Training Room, Level 14 (13A)
L'oreal Office at Damansara Uptown 2.

I got an e-mail from miu about this sales and after checking her review of last year's horrendous crowd, I thought I'll give it a pass.

On Friday, at 12.40pm, it was lunch time and it was raining. I told myself, since it's nearby, I'll just drop by to take a peek at the sales.

I was so surprised; no queue and no crowd. I can just walked into the room with only 2 other customers around. As there was so little people around, I forgot to take pictures and also, my handphone was in my handbag in a sealed plastic bag (which they will put all your handbags into upon entry).

It was a rectangular room with products on sales on tables along the 3 walls and the remaining wall near the entrance was lined up with 3 cashiers. One side was selling: Loreal hair products (about 3 types only if I recall correctly), Vichy facial products (limited few), Kiehl's facial product and Lancome's Blanc Expert Neurowhite mask in bulk! (eg. 3 for RM50, 10 for RM... etc)

On the shorter end was the Shu Uemura makeup brush roll and lots of eyelashes. Half of the other wall was more Shu Uemura products: makeup, loose makeup brushes, lip gloss set with pouch and Shu Uemura Mika travel brush set - most of the stuff was about 40% off.
I know the pouch is too gaudy but I've read good reviews on Shu Uemura's brushes - and since I'm crazy about makeup brushes at the moment, I thought I'll give it a try.

At the end of this table were Giorgio Armani limited makeup. There was one set which caught my eye - 2 lip glosses and a black clutch. I thought it'll be nice as a gift.

My haul? Nothing much - more of curiousity and thought of giving them off as gifts... (haven't decided) unless someone wants them, just drop me a message then. Mind you, I was there for only 20 minutes before running off to 1u to check out Ascience free makeover which made Miu such a babylicious! ;)

No comments: