Monday, June 01, 2009

Fooooddd Glorious Food

Remember that line from the musical Oliver?

"Fooodddd glorious fooodd!" The boys sang that; imagining the food they get to eat.



Anyway, I stumbled upon a few very good blogs reviewing on food. The photography is superb in the sense that my mouth water when I see the pictures.

When can I get a chance to try all those food? I wonder.

First of all, you need to form a "Makan gang". Meaning people with the same passion to savour and sample the delicious food out there for your taste buds.

Secondly, you need the people who can meet up at the same time.

Thirdly, you need people who want to eat without fearing to get fat.

And lastly, you just need to go out and eat eat eat!

This is the beauty of staying in Malaysia whereby you can even eat Hokkien Mee at Petaling Street after midnight! (It only opens after midnight.. I saw it being featured in TV the other day)

In the meantime, I'll humbly sample the food I get to eat whenever I can... :)
While trying the yummies featured in some of the blog, I hope that I don't end up saying, "Please, sir, can I have some more?" (I can't get a new wardrobe again if my pants can't fit!! ) :p

No comments: