Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shopping Haul for Mother's Day!

Another great buy which was not expected. I've found the Mother's Day gift for my mum. What is it?

Ta-dah! It's a Natio Spa Retreat set. Different from the ones I bought before. I unintentionally found this only one hidden in another Sasa outlet without showing the discounted price or it was even on sale. I remembered my last buys hence, I curiously asked to check the price.


The Natio Spa Retreat set consists of a pep-up body cleanser, coconut and shea body butter, heavenly hand cram, cotton robe and Natio tote bag. Guess how much I paid for it? The price tag states RM138 while the receipt wrote the original price as RM254. After discount, it's only RM69! :)



It's a simple nice body pampering gift for my mum. I think she'll like the robe to slip into after a nice hot bath (like in the hotel). In the meantime, I'll have to abstain the temptation to just give this to her now instead of waiting for May to come! ;)

No comments: