Thursday, March 18, 2010

Concert: Zee Avi

I've never really been to a concert. Just too lazy to drag my butt into the crowd of fans. However, my friend suddenly called to suggest we go to Zee Avi's concert this weekend and she's about to buy the tickets. I thought, why not support our local upcoming artist and said yes! :)

Who is it?
Local sweetheart Zee Avi, a Malaysian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and ukulele player named Zee Avi. I wrote briefly about her in previous entry.

What is it?
It's a concert by the singer-songwriter of hits like Kantoi, Bitter Heart, Honey Bee, Is This the End, and Is That All There Is.

Where is it?
KL Live @ 1st Floor, Life Center

When is it?
20 March 2010 (Saturday) 8pm

How much is it?
Only tickets for the main hall is available.
Buy online for RM55 here
or RM105 at the door.
There are also discounts for special cardmembers/ staff.

Anyone else going? Anyway, lets hope I'll enjoy it to share my experience with you all! :)

Updates:
My friend couldn't get the tickets online. Sniff!! So I missed the concert and had a nice long dinner instead. :)

No comments: