Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mad Hatter’s Tea Party in Smokehouse Hotel & Restaurant

I admit I’m not daring as Miu to dress up as a sultry sexy kitten… but I think I can learn to try. Lol.  Miu is having a Mad Hatter’s Tea Party in Smokehouse Hotel & Restaurant with 9 other food bloggers. What do you have to do?

"If you're up for a one of a kind food review party with me & crazy 9 bloggers, please leave your blog links here and tell me why you should be there! Of course you gotta be a food blogger first and foremost or really dam famous like me (cough cough anyone passed out?). Don't FORGET! you need to make a post in your BLOG about this party and WHY you should join. GET CREATIVE with it! you can tell us who you'll be dressing up as! Then come back here & leave your blog link & email.

ARE U MAD? ARE U FASHIONABLE?
ARE U A FOOD BLOGGER?
ARE U FUN?"

MY RESPONSES

ARE YOU MAD?
Yes, I’m mad enough to even blog… lol because I tend to be a private person but sometimes the madness in the world makes you say, “Enough is enough!” Then you use your blog as a powerful tool to tell people about the madness of traffic, bad customer service, fabulous food to eat and crazy warehouse sales to go to. Then you become mad enough to follow blogs like http://www.plusizekitten.com/ and get crazy about Stila makeup…. The list just goes on and on!

ARE YOU FASHIONABLE?
Fashionable? I’m thick-skinned enough to admit I was until my clothes cannot fit.. arghh.. Perhaps it’s time for a new wardrobe time and new makeover!!
ARE U A FOOD BLOGGER?

Food blogger? There are a few dozen links of my food reviews but do notice, not much new ones recently. I neeed inspiration from new yummy delicious, sumptuous, gastronomical and heavenly fooddd….. Help! ;) Let me have a chance to feed food to my soul.

ARE U FUN?
I know I’m fun when I want to… just try out or ask my friends … muahahaha!(Refer to my naughty fun plan below)

WHO WILL I DRESS UP AS? 
Frankly, I have no idea. Why don’t you give me a list of the other characters who are always left out. Hehe…Just kidding.

Anyone wants to dress up as the twin boys (Tweedledee and Tweedledum) with me? Will be interesting. Black and white striped t-shirt with black shorts. Pale white face and coconut-shell hairstyle? Lol.. or just throw over a beret over your head.  Or do we follow the Disney's version with big red blue? Ehh, do we need suspenders?

Then we can annoyingly give opposite road directions and answers to annoy people during the review. Lol. (Isn’t that fun enough?)

Tim Burton's version?

Disney's version?
How’s that? Can I join the party of madness too? Pretty puhlleeassee? ;)  

No comments: