Thursday, August 13, 2009

Soothy's Goodie Bag

Miu is giving freebies again for her loyal readers and that's one of the good thing about reading her blog.
Picture kidnapped from her blog. :P

The Sothy's Relaxing Treatment Package consists of:
1 x Pre-facial anti stress & tension release theraphy
1 x ampoule treatment facial
1 x active eye treamtment

To win this, all you have to do is this:
1. follow Miu's blog [pls leave your follow id for her to check]
2. introduce yourselves! [silent readers here's your chance!]
3. leave your email for her to contact u!
4. and tell her why you follow her blog!
5. blog about this contest & your winning chances increased!
[don't forget to give her your blog link!]

Introduction
Coincidentally, small world.... I used to study in the same school as Miu.. hah! She recognised me... and so sorry, I couldn't recognise her despite us having common friends.

Why do I follow Miu's blog?

Well, it started from me googling about "stila workshop" which led to her blog with precise clear description of the workshop. :) Then I found out about her updates on goodies during sales. Hence, since the Stila clearance sales, I'm hooked on makeup. Don't know to thank you or not for enticing me to be broke with all these sales.. ha ha...

The best thing about Miu, is that sometimes you don't have to trouble yourself to go to warehouse sales. She can help you scout out the items your heart desire with a low fee. But since she's overwhelmed with requests these days, I normally check out her "little shop" for any goodies she's willing to let go.

Yes, I'm one of her loyal readers to who will open her blog few times a day to check out if I missed any good bargains around.

Well, dear Miu, I hope all the retail (e.g. Stila, RMK, Clarins) out there realised how much you have contributed to their increased sales and reward you according. ;)

No comments: