Monday, August 17, 2009

San Remo's Macaroni and Cheese

I am proud to announce that I can make a delicious macaroni and cheese. My secret? Instant pasta by San Remo. Lol. I know I shouldn't be proud of this but I really love these yellow packets when I have discovered them since few years back? (not too sure)

I especially love San Remo's Macaroni and Cheese. (I know... the calories and the cheese but I just can't help it). Normally, the only time I have macaroni and cheese is the side dish for the quarter chicken in Kenny Rogers. Mmm...

Now, with a packet of these little magical packets, water, milk, butter and you can add in extra cheese or goodies, you can make yourself a delicious feeling, fattening meal. Mmm....

KFC Cheezy Chickaroni Review

KFC is offering this option for their set meals at RM5.90. I had to try it since I am into macaroni and cheese. Unfortunately, it was a tad too dry for my taste. They placed the whole set onto the warmer with the rest of the fried chicken. I felt this has made the cheese dried up. In fact, I don't think plastic containers should be placed there because it looks like it's going to melt! Imagine that, instead of cheezy wedges, you can get meltzy plastic! :p

The set includes a softdrink and Cheezy Chickaroni (cheese macaroni with chicken ball). Despite the cheese, for a large eater, I think this will not be enough to satisfy one's stomach. But for me, it was enough to last through the night.

Hence, San Remo, you're still the best Macaroni and Cheese to me! Yummy!

No comments: