Sunday, January 18, 2009

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

I had these little "babies" many years back. A relative, visiting from overseas bought us a pack of Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. I really enjoyed and savoured the feeling of the melted peanut butter enveloped by chocolate - my favourite dessert. Mmmm... but then, they weren't sold here; so I sort of forgot about them.

Few months back, I saw the pack being sold in the airport in Bangkok. Somehow, I was tight on cash and a little stingy, so I put the RM50++ packet of chocolates back onto the shelf. I was so torn between buying that and eating them plus gaining some weight, or not...

Again, I managed to forgot about it till I saw them being sold in Giant, Shah Alam. I was like, "Wait a minute, are those what I think they are?"

They were the classic Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. The cups were about 4 cm, diameter and 1cm+ depth sized. They were shallower and bigger than the miniature butter cup I ate last time.

Mmm.. I savoured the peanut butter as it melt in my mouth with the chocolate. Wished I bought more! I wasn't too sure if it was the right one. There are even variation of these chocolates as reviewed here.

Anyway, since now I know where to find them, I'd better make a point to go there to stock on them!! Yipee!!

If you love melted peanut butter and chocolate, go try these babies.. you'll sure to enjoy them! :)

No comments: