Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Christmas Goodies

How could I forget??

How was my Christmas? Well, it was a nice family-time with the Christmas dinner. My brother cooked turkey again with my parents' help. (Somehow, my brothers tend to cook more often than me.) *whisper* I am the guinea pig... lol

There was a nice Christmas celebration in church with a special performance again by Juwita Suwito. This time, our Sr. Pastor managed to bring her brother, Aubrey Suwito to accompany Juwito to sing two Christmas carole. He played the keyboard while she sang with a very good control of her voice from the loud tones to the soft sweet tones. (I mean not like some singers who just sing in one tone.... la la la la...)

Anyway, just a little peek at a few of the goodies I got this year.

My dearest brother gave me food! Luxurious food... (sing to the tune of Oliver!) He bought me Haagen Daaz ice-cream and Belgian chocolate. Of course, they are long gone now. I only remembered to take the picture of the box of chocolates. Burp!



The chocolate literally melts in your mouth. I should have taken a picture of it after a bite. I savoured the soft liquid of hazelnut truffle, almond praline, caramel, etc as it slowly melts into my mouth. Mmmmm...

Another brother - the practical one, gave me gift vouchers again! Just nice for my CNY clothes shopping or next Christmas shopping! :)


A Mousehunt fanatic like me, gave me a Christmas Mousey!! :) Thank you, Ms Alina! Would have prefered the Ambush Trap, though.


And last, but not the least, my darling bought me a travelling facial set! Dermalogica, mind you! (Ok-lah.. I bought it myself and then push the bill to him). Still counts, right?
Belated Merry Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho!


No comments: