Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Beauty

How do you define beauty?

At first glance of a person, where do you look at? His eyes? Her hair? Her chest? His smile? Her legs? His butt?

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”

Very true, in fact it is a subjective description. But majority will agree on a beauty when she passes by.

Personally, to me, a person can be strikingly seen as beautiful if he or she fulfills these basic requirements.

1. Healthy, glowing, blemish-free skin.
2. Perfect-in-place well-groomed hair
3. Attractive facial features enhanced with makeup
4. Smartly dress and killer shoes
5. Little details in well chosen accessories

What do you think of that? It does make sense right?

I like the impression given by impeccably dressed individuals. That's why lawyers look smart. Despite knowing this, I can’t seem to apply it to myself.

I have been working in a laid back office and have been a little too shabby these days.

Perhaps I should follow this list of mine to look at. I’ll separate it out in 5 different entries which explains the works of it later.

In the meantime, everyone will agree this is Beauty. :p

As in "Beauty" or Belle, from Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast.

No comments: