Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Food review: I miss....

I must learn to appreciate the little things in life.

I used to pass by Petronas petrol station along NKVE and stopped by to buy snacks, McDonalds breakfast meal, etc. Now that I've been using a new route for more than half a year, I suddenly crave and miss the nasi lemak I used to buy from Petronas petrol station, Damansara @NKVE.

Why? Firstly, it's convenience, cheap and yummy!!
I can't recall now but I think it's RM1.20/RM1.30 per packet.

Weird enough, I remembered to take picture of it. Think I wanted to blog about it. Here it is!

 
Have you tried it?? The rice is yellowish and the "sambal" is sweetish spicy... Mmmm... Where to get cheap delicious nasi lemak now?? Sighh...

Conclusion, appreciate the little yummilicious food in life! lol

No comments: