Review of Pantyliners Fabric
1) Sugar Monkey Liners - Petite (The item on your right) - RM26/piece
This really works well, I can hardly feel the liner and it washes easily. I would highly recommend getting this if you want to be more environmental-friendly by not using the disposable ones in the market.
The petite one would suffice. I didn't buy the longer one but I presume it works the same. The sewing is excellent and the whole material and sewing feels compact enough for the "barely-there" feeling/ part of your underwear. Lol
2) Saffa Pantyliner (The item on your left) - RM10/piece
At first glance, I was very disappointed. The sewing was badly done with threads coming out but as I bought it online - I am not willing to go all the shop to ask for a refund (waste of petrol, time, etc) so I told myself, to let it go and use it. (Malaysians have the mentality that if it's cheaper than the other items - it should be badly done? Shrug)
It should not be call a pantyliner because it felt exactly like a pad. In terms of leakage control for a pad, I am not sure but I don't like the feeling of something so padded down there (as a panty liner). I would recommend getting the Sugar Monkeys anytime. But for now, I'll finish up my disposable one or find another seller elsewhere.
There are a few others seller selling the clothpads if you are interested as listed out in kakishopping.giddytales.com. I have not tried the rest, so if you have - do recommend to me. Thanks! :)
- Fem Choices/Tiny Tapir - carries Cyclez, Hag Rag and more
- Mia Bambina - carries Ultimate, Lunapads and Endura pads
- Lil Danzell - carries Fussybutt - Moonbow pads
- Babyznmom - carries Mommy’s Touch brocade pads and more
- Baby Sasha n Mom - carries Many Moons and more
- Nice Cloth Diaper - carries hand-made cotton menstrual pads