When I have something urgent to do, that's when my itch to do other things will appear. Why, oh why?
Anyway, here are some things I want to do now but I can't/should not till August.
- To swim twice a week (excuse for not to - injured knee slightly),
- Badminton once a week (promised friends since April till now.. :P)
- Gym once a week (to force someone else to go and utilise the membership!! Blindly paying money for what?!?)
- Amigurumi (will blog about it one day after I tried it!)
- Scrap book of my last travel (few years delayed already)
- Remove 50% of my stored stuff
- Remove 50% of my never-worn cum hope-to-fit-in-it-again clothings
- Remove clutter on horizontal surfaces (found some good sites on declutter - wait for another entry)
4. Find a ministry
- Tried writing articles but couldn't "fit in to the crowd" Sigh
- Maybe something that doesn't need my mind like traffic marshall or ushering. Any suggestions?
5. Personal improvement
*top secret* haahah
Meanwhile, back to "work"!