Sunday, December 16, 2012

Baby stuff shopping - Part 2

That same weekend, there was another baby stuff warehouse sales. This time it was My Dear warehouse sales located somewhere deep inside Puchong.



After reading several reviews online, I decided to go there to get the babycot and mattress since some other mummies highlighted in their blog that the price is quite reasonable. Even thought I noticed the price does go up from one year to another.


The so-called crib package available inclusive of baby crib, mattress, bedsheet set with baby bumper adn even mosquito netting. If you buy the whole set, there is another discount to the overall price.

Anyway, I didn't quite like the quality of the bedsheet as many have commented online too abput it and read somewhere baby bumper can suffocate baby too.. So we decided only on the baby cot and mattress.

Here is my very own first baby stuff shopping haul. :)
My shopping damage

1. My Dear Diona Baby Cot - easy to assemble. It has wheels which my hubby didn't want to attach. One side of the rail can be lowered down for convenience and there is a teething rail.
  
Hubby installed very fast. Was surprised. Initially wanted him to check to make sure all the parts are there since there were complaints online.
 
2. My Dear Mattress (forgot I bought which type.. lol)

3. My Dear changing pad (RM20-30) - forgot

4. My Dear nursing pillow (RM50) - but find it a bit hard.. will see how it goes. A friend told me actually I didn't need it.. Oh well..

5. My Dear baby bag (RM30) - Actually I have lots of big shopping bags or tote bags. Decided to get one of these because it was on sale and has an attached changing pad.

6. Carter's 10 pieces wash cloth (My friend says I need lots of this!!)

7. Baby tummy binders (3 pieces for RM10) I grab this in a hurry and didn't realised they were the tie-type. A friend says normally you won't have time to tie up the baby nicely.. better to get the velcro type. Maybe I'll modify it. Lol

Damage = almost RM500. 

Oh well, this will help me spread out my expenses in preparation for our little one! :)








No comments: