Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Looking Through the Eyes ....

I don't know why I just feel old.

I look around the office politics.
I look around the young ambitious people.
I look around the over-eager-to-prove.
And I just feel disgusted.

Seriously. I'm not that old but I just get fed up looking at all "these".
Call it what you want but knowing someone's true intentions is not good sometimes.
But being ignorant might find you at the sharp end of the knife.

Looking through the eyes of someone who sees things..
Even though I have not seen the worse,
But it feels like there is more drama to come.
I wonder who will fall next.

Does this mean I should take effort to safeguard myself?
Does this mean I should flee before I get entangled?
Does this mean I'm thinking too much?
Or does it mean I... to quote Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind,
"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."


Whatever it is, I wish I can quickly find my calling and make up my mind what I truly want to do next...

No comments: