Tuesday, January 07, 2014
Welcoming the year 2014
2013 went by very fast and before I knew it, it's another brand new year.
Recap of 2013
I am thankful to God for these new experiences:
1. Delivery of my first born child naturally with God's grace
2. Buying and owning my very own first car (coincidentally, baby decided to come out on the day I collect the car)
3. Being a mother and understanding God's love.
4. Breastfeeding successfully for 10 months and still going.
Resolutions for 2014
1. Continue to introduce God's presence to baby.
2. Reduce unnecessary baby-related shopping especially toys.
3. Plan for career
4. Find right "schoo"l for baby
5. Find right early education for my baby either Montessori, Shichida etc
6. Continue breastfeeding as long as possible.
7. Find out allergy cause and right items to reduce flare.
I wonder if I can do all the planning and researching I wanted....
Posted by PiggiYing at 2:11 pm