Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Contemplating

I've been contemplating...

Should I?
Should I try?
Should I venture?
Should I dare?

Looking around ... It seems all right. It is an oasis. But somehow, within me, the void is pulling me in like a black hole. What is missing?

***
We always use an excuse/events/activities to make a goal post in life. When we finally reach there, we make new goals... and the rat race continues.

But what if, we don't put any new goals and stay stagnant? Do we just let life pass by quickly till we leave here? Or do we learn to stay still and "smell the roses"?

I personally, find that in everything we do, we must learn to do it in moderation. But somehow, at this floating stage, I want to make new goals and give myself more options to try. Or do I really?

I don't know and I don't want to think too much as this will give myself unnecessary worries when the Bible already says "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." (Matthew 6:34)

So what should I do? I hope in my quiet time, somehow He will reveal His will to me and give me a glance of the task ahead...

No comments: