Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bags bags Galore: Chic&Sleek Eco Bags

I've been looking for A3 sized bags to put my A3 sized documents and lo behold, Miu decides to promote stuff online for shopaholics again... grrr.. :p

Chic&Sleek Eco Canvas Tote
Based on Miu's description of how she started making this bag... I assumed the expensive bags her hubby mentioned could be the "I'm Not a Plastic Bag" (by Anya Hindmarch) which is a canvas tote bag sold for a few hundred Ringgit here.

Our aim with this project has been to use our influence to make it fashionable not to use plastic bags. ‘I’m Not A Plastic Bag’ was designed to be a stylish, practical, reusable bag that would raise awareness of this issue and spark debate. We feel that we have achieved this aim beyond our wildest dreams. For more information about where the bags was made etc, please see our website." (Anya Hindmarch)

Hence. when I saw these bags... wow... I am quite impressed. These are a few that that caught my eye. Actually, personally for casual use, I like the bright pink of Paris Rendevous but since I'm getting one for work to carry all my documents and drawings, I would like to get something like the Lovers which is in monochrome coloured. Simple and adorable horses. I wonder if she does customisation?

Dear Santa Miu, can I have a bag for carrying my heavy submission drawings and documents?? :p I've been looking high and low for a nice sturdy bag to carry my drawings besides using Ikea bag.. lol

Chic & Sleek Eco Canvas Totes RM68
Size: 44 x 30 x 15 (L x H x W)   (Fits A3 size documents!! Yipeee!!)
Material: 100% Canvas with Cotton Checkered Lining

Chic & Sleek Eco Canvas Totes RM58
(for files, laptops, smaller in size)
36.5 x 27.5 x 6cm (L x H x W)
Material: 100% Canvas with Cotton Checkered Lining 

Free Shipping only in the Klang Valley for Max 2 pcs. First come first serve, while stocks last, from now 22/12/10 until 31/01/11. To place an order for your very own chic and sleek eco canvas totes e-mail Leen at chicandsleek@yahoo.com!

For readers of plusizekitten.com - you can use the promotion voucher as stated in her website for RM5 discount and free shipping.

No comments: