Saturday, September 12, 2015

My Angel

I don't know why but today I was reminded of my lil angel...

I happened to pass by the area after I left the medical centre which confirmed my lil baby is no longer with me..

It has been almost a year since that day.

I suddenly recalled the very day I knew he left me...
I suddenly remembered the feelings of absence within me...
I suddenly feel sadness that I couldn't get a chance to hold you.

I know I should move on but it seems like I didn't.
Every time a cycle come, I wish maybe I will be privilege once more to feel that feelings..
Alas, my partner is satisfied with little M as it is..

I wonder if I can move on from this...
Doc say I should try now if I want because not sure if I can again next time

It hurts when you want to try but not given a chance...
It hurts that you feel alone in your own loss when the other party is in denial,

I pray this cloud will move on or perhaps I will be in a dazed for another year before feelings this again..

Talking to others, it seems like a "normal occurrence" which many have gone through too. 
Guess I am just too sensitive and not willing to let go...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss even though it's a year ago. I landed upon your page googling for sebamed cream for baby eczema. Sending my well wishes. - Carrie, Sg