Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Adorable Blog Award

Wow.. I've been tagged by Miu for the "Adorable Blog Award". What is this for, Miu? I'm so honoured you picked me.. :D Thanks dearie.. *hugz*

But I guess it's the pigs adorning this blog are the ones that deserve the credit for their adorableness. Go Piggies of the kingdom of Piggilot. Lol.. So, here's my turn to tag someone else. (who ar? I don't read that many blogs)

Rules:

* Include the award in your blog or post
* Nominate as many blogs which you like
* Be sure to link the nominees within your post
* Let them know that they receive this award by commenting on their blog
* Share the love and link to this post to the person whom you receive your award

I nominate:
1. Alina
2. Wennie
3. Daphne
4. Coolcatalyst
5. Snowlights
6. Daintydreams
7. Radin

No comments: